Protein Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Loaf
'Tis the season for pumpkin spice comfort food! We've been busy in the kitchen making delicious Low-FODMAP recipes for you to try at home! This fall we couldn't resit but try out a protein pumpkin spice loaf. We were shocked at how delicious this turned out. You gotta try it.
Here's the recipe!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup of Better Blends vanilla protein powder.
- 1 cup of chocolate chip dairy free morsels.
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lil Bucks Original
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the meantime use a baking spray to coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Now crack 3 eggs into a medium size mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Now add pumpkin puree in to the eggs and mix until smooth. Then add oil, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix until nice and smooth. Add in the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the mixture and combine well.
- Add flour and protein powder and stir in until the flour has be fully incorporated into the mixture. There shouldn’t be any lumps.
- Now pour mixture into 9x5 baking pan and place into the oven.
- Cook for roughly 50-55 minutes. Here's a Trick! At the 40 minute mark check to see if the top of the loaf is browning. If so, then place aluminum foil over the top to avoid burning the top of the loaf.
- At 55 minutes, knife check the loaf and if no batter ends up on the knife once you pull it out then take out of the oven and enjoy!!