Low-FODMAP Banana Nut Muffin Recipe
We get it. Cravings comes in all shapes and flavors. But sometimes, those cravings don't align with our gut. Well, luckily for you, we've made some delicious homemade Low-FODMAP Banana Nut Muffins for you to try at home.
- 1 cup of gluten free bob's red mill all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of Better Blends Peanut Butter & Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans
HOW TO DO IT:
- preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and coat the muffin tray with a nonstick oil spray.
- mix flour, Better Blends protein powder, flax seed meal, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set to the side once complete.
- In a separate bowl mix the oil, sugar, and light brown sugar together until thoroughly combined. Then, mix in the banana and vanilla. Fold wet ingredients in to the bowl of dry ingredients, slowly.
- Once the batter is thoroughly combined, mix in some of the pecans with a silicone spatula.
- Scoop batter into muffin tray with either a spoon or ice cream scooper. Then, sprinkle the remaining pecans onto the tops of the batter inside the muffin tray.
- Place the pan in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes until the center of the muffin is clean after inserting a toothpick in the center.
- Once the muffins are ready, take muffins out of the oven and place on a cooling rack for approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Most importantly, ENJOY!
For more easy to make at-home low-FODMAP recipes visit out website at www.BetterBlends.com. If you're looking for more low-FODMAP products to add to your kitchen make sure to visit out Shop at www.BetterBlends.com/shop-all