Frozen Yogurt Bark | Low-FODMAP & Easy-to-Make Dessert! 🍦❄️
The Ultimate Low-FODMAP Frozen Treat: Frozen Yogurt Bark
In the world of desserts, there's a constant quest for something that satisfies our sweet tooth without compromising our health. For those on a low-FODMAP diet, this quest can sometimes feel a bit more challenging. But fear not! We've got a delightful treat that's not only delicious but also gut-friendly: the Frozen Yogurt Bark.
Before we dive into the recipe, let's briefly touch on the importance of a low-FODMAP diet for some individuals. FODMAPs are a group of fermentable carbs that can cause digestive discomfort in some people, especially those with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). By reducing or eliminating these carbs, many find relief from their symptoms.
Frozen Yogurt Bark: A Dessert Game-Changer
Now, onto the star of the show! This Frozen Yogurt Bark is a game-changer for several reasons:
- Simple Ingredients: With just three main ingredients, this dessert is as straightforward as it gets.
- No Fancy Equipment Needed: No ice cream maker? No problem! All you need is a baking sheet and a freezer.
- Nutritious: Thanks to the Better Blends Vanilla Protein Powder, each bite of this bark offers a protein boost.
- Lactose-free yogurt
- 1 scoop Better Blends Vanilla Protein Powder
- Fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lactose-free yogurt and the protein powder. Stir until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt mixture evenly on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a generous cup of blueberries over the yogurt layer.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer and wait until the mixture is solid.
- Once frozen, break the bark into pieces and enjoy!
Whether you're on a low-FODMAP diet or simply looking for a healthier dessert option, this Frozen Yogurt Bark is sure to hit the spot. It's a testament to the fact that delicious desserts don't have to be complicated or loaded with sugar. With the added benefit of protein and the freshness of blueberries, it's a treat that both your taste buds and your gut will thank you for.
If you try out this recipe, be sure to share your creations with us on social media using the hashtags #BetterBlends. Happy snacking!