Dairy Free Cream-sicle Recipe
With summer just around the corner and those kids almost out of school we're sure many parents are wondering how to beat the heat and keep those kiddos entertained all summer long!
We don't have all the answers for ya, but we definitely have a simple, health popsicle recipe to try at home! Our Strawberry and Banana diary free popsicle recipe is the perfect afternoon activity to try with kids. PLUS, they'll love it!
It's so tasty, creamy, healthy! You gotta try it out. Either watch our youtube video on how to make a diary free popsicle that kids will love or read through the instructions below!
Strawberry Banana Cream-sicle Recipe:
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls of strawberries
- vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of Better Blends Protein Powder
- Popsicle Mold
1) In a blender combine Coconut Milk, Banana, Strawberries, Vanilla Extract, and Protein Powder then blend until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy
2) In the popsicle molds add a thin slice of strawberries to each mold.
3) Pour the strawberry & banana protein mixture into the molds half way. Then add another slice of strawberry to each mold. Then fill the rest of the mold with the liquid mixture.
4) Freeze the popsicle for 5 hours.
5) Once completed remove popsicle mold from freezer and place the bottom part of the mold (just below the brim of the mold) in warm water for 20/30 seconds.
6) Remove popsicle from mold and enjoy!